Terms & Conditions
This agreement must commence on the following Friday to sign up date, allowing for a pro rate to that Friday.
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP PLAN & ENTITLEMENTS
- The Membership Plan is a minimum 25-week contract.
- Membership Plans are not refundable or transferable.
- The Salt Therapy Clinic & Sanctuary reserves the right to cancel a Membership Plan if the client does not comply with these T & Cs.
- In line with the annual Consumer Price Index, The Salt Therapy Clinic & Sanctuary may increase their prices on the 1st of April each year.
TERM OF MANAGEMENT PLAN & ENTITLEMENTS
- The Membership Plans sessions do not accumulate if not used each week.
- Double sessions only take place in designated session times.
- The Adult/ Concession/ Combo: Adult + Child/ Private Room: Individual Membership Plans cannot be shared amongst family.
- All Membership Plans are ONGOING. They continue past the minimum term until you decide to cancel by filling out a Cancellation form.
PAYMENT ON CLIENT STATEMENT
- Our Weekly and Monthly Payment Plans are an automatic deduction from either a debit or credit card, or bank account.
- You are responsible for your weekly payments; please let us know if your card or account needs to be updated.
- Direct Debit bank payments will show The Salt Therapy Clinic & Sanctuary on your bank statement.
- Credit Card payments will show The Salt Therapy Clinic & Sanctuary on your bank statement.
- If there are insufficient funds at the time of your scheduled withdrawal, a bounce fee of $30.00 may apply.
- Membership Plans cancelled during the Minimum Term must be paid out in full or have a doctor’s certificate if unwell.
- All Membership Plans are ongoing, however, after the Minimum Term you have the right to downgrade or cancel your Plan.
- Clients who fail to provide their signed cancellation form will not be refunded for any payments after the cancellation period.
- To cancel your payment plan, you must sign a cancellation form & submit it to The Salt Therapy Clinic & Sanctuary prior to the next scheduled payment.
- Membership Plans can be suspended for a maximum term of 4 weeks in the Minimum Term stated above.
- Clients must specify a start date and finish date in the duration of 7 days. Early reactivation is permissible.
- The Salt Therapy Clinic & Sanctuary cannot back date if a client forgets to suspend their Membership Plans.
- Suspension date must be before Thursday 1pm and will be to the next Friday. Suspensions will take place in full weeks only.
- Clients must complete a suspension form & submit to The Salt Therapy Clinic & Sanctuary prior to commencement of the suspension.